aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
french_disko

Motorhead - Music Hall, Aberdeen - 8th November.

I've just noted French Disko posted about this in the Gigs thread before the duplication Nazis get on my case. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's it, you're for it now the Rathen-ator is here. :guns:

I'll just combine the threads. If anyone really wants to start a discussion about the Sharlene Spiteri gig, they can start a new one.

They need a shit hot old NWOBHM band, I would say Raven, or Girlschool again, 'Demolition' is to this day a great album. My first ever gig was Motorhead in '83 with Anvil supporting, blah blah back innaday.

Want to see the forthcoming Lemmy film, real bad.

Sepultura have only been awful once that i've seen and that was with Max on the ROOTS tour.

Roots was a fairly gash album from what I remember.

Enough sep talk!

Would quite like to see Raven or even Diamond Head support. Some Nwobhm would make the night perfect! The 8th and 9th already booked off .

Sharleen Spiteri.

Lemmy.

Guess which one is the Nazi memorabilia collector and Holocaust denier.

A quick look at Miss Spiteri's initials leads me to believe she may also enjoy both of those hobbies.

I'll not link to this directly, cos they are scum of the worst kidney, but some of the nazi pigdogs like Lemmy, some think he is a race traitor (still with the old chestnuts), and they use the term Holy-Hoax!! Don't think the fictitious God had much to do with it.

If he says he is anti-racist, which he does, clearly, I'll take that as the answer.

Actually fucks sakes, don't go there, much disturbo.