aberdeen-music

Mcat

The Grauniad reported that the guys had also taken methadone, sounds like a typo/error to me, but if they did, then thats what'll have killed them. Methadone has a far higher mortality rate than standard skag, and is easier to o/d on, although it won't make you puke up your own pelvis, if you were spiked, you'd know you were spoken to. etc etc.

Banning Methedrone may not solve the problem as the rise in its popularity has, in part, been attributed to a drought of MDMA on the black market. Of course, when something like this happens, the government comes under great pressure to do something about it so they'll probably classify it ASAP.

Personally, I like the class 'D' idea (not substance D!!! that would be 'A' for sure) where any substance being sold for recreational use is held to minimal regulation (no sale to minors, basic QC on purity and dosage etc) until the government can figure it out.

Massive PCP bust in Baltimore, then in the details, the company that provided the chemicals was called Marlo Industries, time to tap those burners again.

PCP is rearing its ugly head again: phencyclidine has reappeared on the drug scene as a cheap alternative to cocaine and marijuana, and is being trafficked to a new generation of partygoers - page 2 | Insight on the News Newspaper

direct page linky

I'm going home tonight to drink a bottle of Baby Bio.

I heard a guy telling a couple at dinner table the other night "Is young eins nowadays are all sniffing at Baby Bio......I mean Baby Bio....fit next!"

I don't touch that stuff but it's all very well saying stick to illegal drugs, but you have no clue what dealer put in there either! Who knows what these people are doing with it, taking with it or quantities they are taking it in.....

If Weed/Hash can be cut with various glass products*, then anything can be cut with dubious pish; QED the government lie when they say prohibition is to protect public health, it has only ever done the opposite, and only ever will.

*Liquid glass spray for Weed (can look like trichomes), glass dust in the lung-scouring soapy mix, not hashish, but hash-ish. Scummy criminal gangs being empowered by almost every government.

Anti Mcat group on Facebook

Whilst i agree that it is for the best to get the word out about this drug, these guys seem to think that it is alright to just tell bare faced lies about it being the same as crystal meth and crack. They even post pictures of crystal meth users and say that the long term effects are the same. Now you have people posting on forums about this, linking to people like him spreading misinformation and laughing at how ridiculous it is. Not a great way to stop people using it.

The guy who started this group is from Aberdeen as well, i noticed he is a member of a '90p drinks at Pearl Lounge' group. Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy eh?

I guess he can stand around, smugly and shake his head at how bad it all is with the rest of the bewildered herd.

I fear for the future, i really do.

In the last two minutes the group seems to have dissipated

That allegations is balls anyway.

Some copper found a post on a forum and it is being passed off as fact!

The Grauniad reported that the guys had also taken methadone,

Coke, eccies, speed, weed, MCAT, methadone and bevvy are the rumours I've read elsewhere.

it won't make you puke up your own pelvis
one poor kiddie cried all the water out of her body....it's a fuckin' disgrace

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

All down to cake, that completely made up drug.

• 4 months later...

I believe there's yet to be a single recorded fatality purely down to mephedrone, there's always another chemical playing a part.I loved the stuff but I wish ecstasy/mdma would make a return in aberdeen. With decent mdma you have a great time and don't have the same desire to fiend. With meph, you can literally hoover 10 grams in a weekend and still feel like you never got to where you want to be. That said, I liked the lack of a suicidal style comedown from meph, which is something heavy md use brings.

slight technicality but mcat is not mephedrone, methcathinone (mcat)and methlymethcathinone (mmcat/mephedrone) are different drugs

I'm not sure what the fuck banning meph has achieved. I've used it for over 2 years and until the press went on about it fuck all people knew what it was. Now its more expensive, cut with god knows what and probably the most popular stim now in the uk. There's also much more harmful and unknown research chemicals coming out like nrg 1, 2 + 3 and eric-1, 2 + 3 which are horrible/