aberdeen-music

Mcat

I'm no expert on legal highs, but that article does mention that they were out drinking. These legal highs usually have a clear warning on the back of their packaging warning that you should not drink while taking them.

While I don't take them myself, I do know quite a few people who do (usually combining it with drink) and they are all twats on the shit. Hopefully they see some sense and quit before something serious happens to one of them. It's not worth the risk at all.

I'm no expert on legal highs, but that article does mention that they were out drinking. These legal highs usually have a clear warning on the back of their packaging warning that you should not drink while taking them.

While I don't take them myself, I do know quite a few people who do (usually combining it with drink) and they are all twats on the shit. Hopefully they see some sense and quit before something serious happens to one of them. It's not worth the risk at all.

MCat is sold as 'plant food' and usually has a warning "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION". It's not like the risk is unclear but then if everyone else is doing it and it is as widespread as it is then people will think 'why not?'. Hopefully these deaths will speed up the process for getting it banned and will also make people think twice about taking it.

MCat is sold as 'plant food' and usually has a warning "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION". It's not like the risk is unclear but then if everyone else is doing it and it is as widespread as it is then people will think 'why not?'. Hopefully these deaths will speed up the process for getting it banned and will also make people think twice about taking it.

A lot of legal highs are sold as 'plant feeder', with the instuctions often indirectly explaining to "drop one plant feeder tablet with water". I wonder if anyone has actually tried giving this to a plant before.

A lot of legal highs are sold as 'plant feeder', with the instuctions often indirectly explaining to "drop one plant feeder tablet with water". I wonder if anyone has actually tried giving this to a plant before.

I did and it worked a treat - my plants got really high.

Guest Giles Walker

Anti Mcat group on Facebook

Whilst i agree that it is for the best to get the word out about this drug, these guys seem to think that it is alright to just tell bare faced lies about it being the same as crystal meth and crack. They even post pictures of crystal meth users and say that the long term effects are the same. Now you have people posting on forums about this, linking to people like him spreading misinformation and laughing at how ridiculous it is. Not a great way to stop people using it.

The guy who started this group is from Aberdeen as well, i noticed he is a member of a '90p drinks at Pearl Lounge' group. Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy eh?

I guess he can stand around, smugly and shake his head at how bad it all is with the rest of the bewildered herd.

I fear for the future, i really do.

Anti Mcat group on Facebook

Whilst i agree that it is for the best to get the word out about this drug, these guys seem to think that it is alright to just tell bare faced lies about it being the same as crystal meth and crack. They even post pictures of crystal meth users and say that the long term effects are the same. Now you have people posting on forums about this, linking to people like him spreading misinformation and laughing at how ridiculous it is. Not a great way to stop people using it.

The guy who started this group is from Aberdeen as well, i noticed he is a member of a '90p drinks at Pearl Lounge' group. Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy eh?

I guess he can stand around, smugly and shake his head at how bad it all is with the rest of the bewildered herd.

I fear for the future, i really do.

He does stick in this disclaimer:

These are not confirmed facts, so please don't quote them.

Poorly written and ill informed even if for a worthy cause.

I would imagine that the process to make it illegal will be sped up given the recent deaths and media coverage.