aberdeen-music

ESP Custom Maverick + Various Effects for sale.

imprinted

Right, I wasn't wanting to flog any of this stuff like this but I've been informed that my car's engine is about to go boom so I need to get cash together fast for it. :(

First up on the chopping block is an ESP Original Series Maverick built in the Sado Custom Shop in 2003. Quite Rare and I haven't seen another 24fret version in person.

Specs are as follows;

Alder Body

Maple Neck (Bolt-On)

Rosewood Fretboard (24 Extra Jumbo Frets)

Seymour Duncan JB (Bridge) and Vintage Staggered (Neck)

Volume, Tone and 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector

Original Floyd Rose Tremolo

It's got 2 small dings near the Trem caused by the Trem Arm knocking it whilst in the SKB Hard Case. Neither are down to the wood. Installed some Strap Locks and I'll throw in a Leather Strap as well.

DSC00953.jpg

(anyone interested in buying please email me at healthofmind [at] hotmail [dot] com for more pics)

I'm looking for offers of around 850 for this guitar. Please don't try and lowball me as I won't reply and I'd rather catch the bus for a month rather than give this guitar away for a lot less than it's worth.

Next up is a TC Electronics Nova Modulator here's a link to the sales blurb. Found that I use my small chorus pedal on its own more often. Cheapest I've found them for on ebay is 145. I'm looking for 120. Doesn't run on Batteries but comes with a Wall mount PSU. Still got the original box too.

Also for sale is a Malekko Echo600 Bright Delay Pedal, a rare find that I managed to acquire whilst I was over in Japan early this year. Another pedal that only runs on mains voltage but I bought a PSU for it that I'll also include. The 3 controls provide complete control over the time (600ms), regeneration (almost infinite) and mix of the dry/wet signal. In a stereo set-up, the 2nd wet output allows the delay regen to naturally fade out after you turn it off. However the second output is switchable between wet and dry so you can run a second amp complete dry. I run it in mono and it sounds great, cuts through a mix brilliantly but this is worth more than my MXR Carbon Copy.

IMAG0118.jpg

Looking for 150 for it.

Last up is a Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker and Distortion. A Discontinued Pedal (and has been for some time) reasonably rare and I'm looking for 60. Basically a Boss SD-1 with a feedback loop on it that's activated by stepping and holding the switch whilst the pedal's on.

DSC00859.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Right, I wasn't wanting to flog any of this stuff like this but I've been informed that my car's engine is about to go boom so I need to get cash together fast for it. :(

First up on the chopping block is an ESP Original Series Maverick built in the Sado Custom Shop in 2003. Quite Rare and I haven't seen another 24fret version in person.

Specs are as follows;

Alder Body

Maple Neck (Bolt-On)

Rosewood Fretboard (24 Extra Jumbo Frets)

Seymour Duncan JB (Bridge) and Vintage Staggered (Neck)

Volume, Tone and 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector

Original Floyd Rose Tremolo

It's got 2 small dings near the Trem caused by the Trem Arm knocking it whilst in the SKB Hard Case. Neither are down to the wood. Installed some Strap Locks and I'll throw in a Leather Strap as well.

DSC00953.jpg

(anyone interested in buying please email me at healthofmind [at] hotmail [dot] com for more pics)

I'm looking for offers of around 800 for this guitar. Please don't try and lowball me as I won't reply and I'd rather catch the bus for a month rather than give this guitar away for a lot less than it's worth.

Next up is a TC Electronics Nova Modulator here's a link to the sales blurb. Found that I use my small chorus pedal on its own more often. Cheapest I've found them for on ebay is 145. I'm looking for 110. Doesn't run on Batteries but comes with a Wall mount PSU. Still got the original box too.

Also for sale is a Malekko Echo600 Bright Delay Pedal, a rare find that I managed to acquire whilst I was over in Japan early this year. Another pedal that only runs on mains voltage but I bought a PSU for it that I'll also include. The 3 controls provide complete control over the time (600ms), regeneration (almost infinite) and mix of the dry/wet signal. In a stereo set-up, the 2nd wet output allows the delay regen to naturally fade out after you turn it off. However the second output is switchable between wet and dry so you can run a second amp complete dry. I run it in mono and it sounds great, cuts through a mix brilliantly but this is worth more than my MXR Carbon Copy.

IMAG0118.jpg

Looking for 140 for it.

Last up is a Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker and Distortion. A Discontinued Pedal (and has been for some time) reasonably rare and I'm looking for 50. Basically a Boss SD-1 with a feedback loop on it that's activated by stepping and holding the switch whilst the pedal's on.

DSC00859.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mark

Updated Prices + got the following for sale

SD Distortion Bridge Pickup (Black, Non F-Spaced) - offers

MXR Carbon Copy - 80 (if this sells before the Malekko then the Echo 600 will stay and vice-versa)

Modtone Aqua Chorus - 50

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...aaaaand the TC Electronics NM-1 is back on the market after the buyer decided he'd rather spend the extra on a new one. Let his loss be your gain, sounds awesome with a lot of flexibility in it! Still with the original box, manual, PSU and I've still even got the plastic wrap the Pedal was packed in!

• 2 months later...