aberdeen-music

Orange AD140HTC & Orange 4 x 12 Cab

Matthew Watt

Selling my Orange AD140 Head and Cab due to downscaling to a smaller combo amp for easier transport. Owned both for couple of years now and prior to that had only one owner who was from Aberdeen. The heads in great condition and sounds amazing. I refitted a complete set of pre and power valves last summer and biased it fairly low to keep the volume down so i could drive it better and not defean myself at practices. Nice and clean inside and out and no scrathces and very little signs of use. Cab is not so good condition aethestically, has a bit of a dent in from mesh where is must've had a knock in the past and there are a few nicks out of the vinyl but it works perfect. I used it for a couple of gigs in my last band but most of the time has sat in the same spot in my spare room.

Selling both together for 890 or would sell head individaully for 690

Email me with any queries or for photographs.

I'd sell the cab for 250 ono on it's own but to be honest i'd really have to sell the head first to make sure i got what i wanted for it cause i don't want to be left with the head and have to buy another cab. If the head does sell though on it's own i'll post the cab back on here.