aberdeen-music

Clic sargent charity

liamtw

Hey guys im gonna be playing in the annual hmv 5 a side tournament on the 28th of March in aid of raising money for Clic Sargent (http://www.clicsargent.org.uk/Home) i've set up an online donations page (http://www.justgiving.com/Liam-Wilson0) and would be greatful if you guys could help me raise some money for this organisation would really mean alot!!!

Thanks in advance

You should probably give it a bit more time, tbh. From half eleven last night to lunchtime today is not long.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to give us a bit more detail, all we know so far is you're going to be playing football, and you want money for it. What is the event, what are you yourself doing, and why?

Not having a go, good on you for doing something, but you'll probably get a lot more money with a bit more info...

basically every year all the hmv's have the chance to enter a 5 a side team into their charity 5's tournament and ask each team competing to aquire as much sponsor money as possible in aid of the clic sargent charity which help raise money for kids with cancer and their families. Clic Sargent is hmv's chosen charity which they hold numerous fundraising events over the course of the year. I will be competing for HMV silverburn in the Glasgow heat of the tournament and hopefully raise as much money as possible and maybe even progress to the national finals of the tournament which is being held in Birmingham, the local heats being held in glasgow on the 28th of March at Goals in Shawlands.

Any pennies will do lol as little or as much as the kind people of aberdeen to glasgow and further afield can part with for a good cause.