aberdeen-music

Wizard Festival 2010 - 27th / 28th August

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

For the first time ever Wizard will have an open air main stage. The new stage is a huge half orbit structure that will be fully rigged for spectacular light shows and improved sound set in the idyllic surroundings of the New Deer countryside.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time ever Wizard will have an open air main stage. The new stage is a huge half orbit structure that will be fully rigged for spectacular light shows and improved sound set in the idyllic surroundings of the New Deer countryside.

You should leave the cameras rolling next time R-Fed is playing tennis nearby and perhaps he could mention the spectacular lighting rig before knocking the final bulb into place with an accurately placed serve.

Guest Gladstone

A limited number of tickets will be available on the gate at the following prices:

Weekend passes - 85

Saturday only - 55

Wizard Festival has announced its first ever comedy line-up with Gus Tawse, Scott the dog Forbes, Andrew Learmonth and Jason C Murphy all appearing in the wee wizards arena on Friday and Saturday evening.

The Scotland-wide DJ search has revealed some fantastic new DJ talent from Glasgow, Perth, Dundee and Aberdeen. See the line up page for the DJs that have won slots at Wizard this year.

Guest Gladstone
Soooo excited! We will be on the banshee stage from 4.50 today. Get yourselves there and have a great weekend folks! :up:

One of you fuckers has my number right?

Text me to remind me to come in and see your set!! I'm shit at going in early to the arena...

Cheers :up:

Guest Gladstone

IRL were my favourite band of the weekend, closely followed by Three Knots and Cast of the Capital (in that order).

Got my fucking times mixed up and missed Little Kicks on the mainstage. I'm still pissed off about that. I also somehow missed the Dykeenies. I just remember about that now - was planning going to see them all weekend, but think I got stuck in the beer tent yapping to all my fellow teuchters.

for a wee festival i only had a handful of acts i wanted to see, can't be that hard?!...

yet still missed jj bull & a few others, sorry dude! was listening to a lot of wizard acts on spofity beforehand to get me in the mood, but the weather (while it lasted) meant beer took over... it's fair to say not everyone appreciated my "Die" text to all recent contacts at 10pm on the friday... still i made the paper!