aberdeen-music

Corey Haim dead

Lemonade

Eh WRONG, it is shit. Only the first The Crow is great.

The second one with Iggy Pop and Wicked Prayer with the dude from Terminator 2 were shit but Salvation wasn't that bad.

Admittedly it's not a patch on the first one but it's not the worst.

Although I do tend to have terrible taste in movies. For example I prefer Shock Treatment (the follow up to Rocky Horror) rather than the RHPS.

He was in one with Nicole Eggert from Baywatch (and Corey Feldman!) once called Blown Away. I watched it when I was about 12 because it had Nicole Eggert from Baywatch in it, and she was naked for a lot of it. It was a pretty grown-up role for the Coreys, loads and loads of shagging and the cover had them both holding guns with a naked Nicole Eggert in the background it. I'm gonna go track that down actually...

Also Scuba School was the two Coreys wasn't it?

Licence To Drive is one of the GREAT 80s movies IMO. I love it.

He also starred as a police agent in a sc-fi film about a roller-blading drug gang... called "Prayer of the Rollerboys" (which wasn't a bad film btw !)

of course just in the recent past there was a short series on TV about both actors (Haim & Feldman) hooking up coz they were such close friends.... "The Two Coreys"

such a shame

RIP Haimster !

She played Summer in Baywatch! Come on, you must have watched Baywatch.

Do a Google image search from "Summer Quinn". Imagine staring at that on a Saturday night when you're a 13 year old boy.

Never watched it - honest, might now though :up:

Summer and I share the same surname! - and she's HOT!