aberdeen-music

The Underkills - Mailing List

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

I'm trying to get an actual mailing list up and running rather than just sending an e-mail through googlemail to everyone I know...

If you're interested, please follow this link:

The Underkills My Band | Facebook

and enter your e-mail address in the little white box beside where it says "Join The Mailing List". (Feel free to join the Street Team too!)

You'll have to check your e-mails, and click on the link to verify (check your spam folder in case it lands in there!)

If you're feeling a bit on the lazy side, fire your e-mail address to me in a PM and I'll type it in for you! (You will still need to verify the e-mail address yourself I'm afraid!)

Thank you please.

:up:

Guest Gladstone
I do. However I already get Facebooked, emailed and texted from you every time one of you guys so much as farts, so I don't want to join the mailing list :laughing:

You do?

Amazing.

I'm trying to streamline the spamming into just the mailing list. A bold attempt to stop wasting time e-mailing, texting and facebooking people who don't give a shit.

Kenfitamean?

So far I think we have 11 people signed up, and three of them are band members...

• 1 month later...
Guest Gladstone

A cheeky wee bump for this one. If you want to join our mailing list, you can send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll add it for you (you'll get a confirmation e-mail which you have to click a link before you're a fully fledged Underkills bitch - keep an eye on the spam folder etc).

Or - if you follow this link:

FACEBOOK | THE UNDERKILLS

There's a box right in the middle, beside which cunningly says "Join the Mailing List" - fire your email address in there and click "Join"

I've decided that my spamming efforts have to be cut down, so only people that actually give a fuck will get sent emails and texts from now on.

I will continue to spam the fuck out of this site though, just for a laugh, cos I know that only about 3 people who use the site actually like The Underkills... (one being me, and another being the drummer...)

A cheeky wee bump for this one. If you want to join our mailing list, you can send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll add it for you (you'll get a confirmation e-mail which you have to click a link before you're a fully fledged Underkills bitch - keep an eye on the spam folder etc).

Or - if you follow this link:

FACEBOOK | THE UNDERKILLS

There's a box right in the middle, beside which cunningly says "Join the Mailing List" - fire your email address in there and click "Join"

I've decided that my spamming efforts have to be cut down, so only people that actually give a fuck will get sent emails and texts from now on.

I will continue to spam the fuck out of this site though, just for a laugh, cos I know that only about 3 people who use the site actually like The Underkills... (one being me, and another being the drummer...)

Who's the other one? :laughing: