aberdeen-music

Atomic setlist?

Len Atom

Whoops' date=' think we dropped that one at our last gig... that explains why there was no-one there ;) Hell no, actually we didn't play it at Blaze either, and that was mobbed.[/quote']

Metallica were playing "The Last Day" with Dave Lombardo on drums at Donnington, thats why no-one was there at your last gig. But yes, there was a lack of it at the Blaze gig...but its not like you stopped and did nothing for 4 minutes instead.

but its not like you stopped and did nothing for 4 minutes instead.

Amusingly we used to have a song called 'Nothing' which did indeed last approximately 4 minutes... and indeed, it's not like we played it at the Blaze gig...

Stephen - We haven't played Desolation for nigh on a year... about time it was wheeled out again methinks ;)

Stephen - We haven't played Desolation for nigh on a year... about time it was wheeled out again methinks ;)

i completely agree with desolation' date=' also used to love metallica warm up medley, there's another song, the name's at the tip of my tongue, what was it now? ;)[/color']

How about... erm... it's rubbish? ;)

'If this is what you want' on the other hand... now there was a classic...

Indeed, but sadly before it's time musically. I'm sure that in a couple thousand years or so, say 2112 for arguments sake, when music has been outlawed, a young man will discover a guitar buried in the ground and begin playing those hallowed opening chords and spark a revolution, bringing downfall to the Priests of the Temple of Syrinx and the like....

I can only hope that Geddy Lee will be there to document that happening through song....