aberdeen-music

BLINK 182 @ AECC, AUGUST 16th 2010

all argument for the sake of argument aside.

do you play? i've been playing for years and i really cant stand his playing.

I'm not trying to provoke a reaction, just interested in what you have to say.

:up:

I do play but I'm a purely self-taught amateur.

BTW, I'm not trying to be contrary and I haven't heard a huge amount of his stuff but what I have heard sounded OK to me.

Well you're either an idiot or insane.

I'm not saying he's the best drummer in the world, nor am I saying that the style of music that he plays is particularly mind-blowing but he is excellent.

[EDIT= He is also dreamy, which is a factor.]

I am insane but that doesn't hide that fact that going "M' M' K'" for an hour and 15 minutes AND maintaining full Mohawk dont make you a good drummer

Seat number 2 designation in the pink rocket still stands

I am insane but that doesn't hide that fact that going "M' M' K'" for an hour and 15 minutes AND maintaining full Mohawk dont make you a good drummer

Seat number 2 designation in the pink rocket still stands

You put him in that plane with DJ AM, didn't you?

I can't understand that mentality though, wishing death upon a musician just because you don't like their music is the most meat-headed and stupid thing. Some of my friends play music I don't particularly like, but I'm not going to send them anthrax in the post, am I? Christ.

I can't understand that mentality though, wishing death upon a musician just because you don't like their music is the most meat-headed and stupid thing. Some of my friends play music I don't particularly like, but I'm not going to send them anthrax in the post, am I? Christ.

He'd like it if you sent him Anthrax in the post. Metal fans like that shit

• Upvote 1