aberdeen-music

BLINK 182 @ AECC, AUGUST 16th 2010

got mine this afternoon, was surprised that the presales hadn't sold out by about lunchtime..

looking at what nine inch nails and jane's addiction did last year [big gigs + festivals together] i get the feeling there's a good chance that it'll be one of the other bands playing reading/leeds...i'm hoping for weezer, since they've toured together a bit before..could just be wishful thinking though.

Can we not swap Blink 182 for G'n'R, that would be much more fun. With Gogol Bordello or Queens of the Stone Age in support. Actually I doubt Queens would play with Axl after he kicked Eagles of Death Metal off a tour. He called them the 'Pigeons of Shit Metal'. Oh Axl you ginger dread wig mentalist.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Support is Twin Atlantic & Our Lunar Activities according to gigsinscotland.

both those bands sound quite good but was kinda expecting at least one more established act to support & perhaps nae both scottish but well done to these bands for getting to play sold out aecc.

Support is Twin Atlantic & Our Lunar Activities according to gigsinscotland.

BOOO! Twin Atlantic get the support for way too much. Their supporting Limp Bizkit and supported Lost Prophets and Smashing Pumpkins! Guess I was a bit too hopeful to have a decent support. Cant complain though Blink 182 yas!

BOOO! Twin Atlantic get the support for way too much. Their supporting Limp Bizkit and supported Lost Prophets and Smashing Pumpkins! Guess I was a bit too hopeful to have a decent support. Cant complain though Blink 182 yas!

It's not exactly their fault is it. You wouldn't turn it down!

I'm surprised there's not an American act supporting with 'local' support so to speak.

Woah Woah Woah! Hold the phone.

Where are "The Smashing Pumpkins" playing?

• 4 weeks later...