aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
LiamBrown

BLINK 182 @ AECC, AUGUST 16th 2010

I'm not going to lie - Blink 182 were an important band in my formative years. I'll go along to this for sure! Listened to Enema of the State on tour last week and it still sounded pretty good.

I'm not going to lie - Blink 182 were an important band in my formative years. I'll go along to this for sure! Listened to Enema of the State on tour last week and it still sounded pretty good.

this. apart from the being on tour part. might depend on the $$$ and support too, though.

i heard it was true, but i also heard it was a hoax. so im not too sure yet. i hope its true, Blink were a major part in my life, and although ive grown up since then, i still appreciate the fact they got me into music. :)

Cool. Well i have better things to do with my life, rather than sit at a computer and throw insults at people i dont know for having opinions and preferances regarding music. Pardon me for not having a narrow mind and being open to appreciating all genres of music and recognising the bands instrumental in shaping said genres.

Thanking Blink for getting you into music is like thanking the rapist for getting you interested in sex.

I know you're trying to be funny here but any avenue that leads you to 'better' or at least more varied music tastes is a good one.

Also, way to go the poster before me, way to go down the old internet hard man road. That's not opening a can of worms.

Cool. Well i have better things to do with my life, rather than sit at a computer and throw insults at people i dont know for having opinions and preferances regarding music. Pardon me for not having a narrow mind and being open to appreciating all genres of music and recognising the bands instrumental in shaping said genres.

Contradictions ITT.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Haven't listened to Blink 182 since i was like 13. Might just go for a bit of nostalgia.

I'll buy you a ticket for your 15th birthday if you like?

Thanking Blink for getting you into music is like thanking the rapist for getting you interested in sex.

C'mon now. Everyone has their musical first loves. It's the folly of youth. If it gets you into music alot more than you were before, then it's only a good thing, regardless of how good or bad they actually are.

I'll buy you a ticket for your 15th birthday if you like?

If you could buy me one for my 15th birthday that'd be swell. It was 11 years ago but I don't recall receiving anything from you at the time so I'm ok with getting it retrospectively. Ta!

C'mon now. Everyone has their musical first loves. It's the folly of youth. If it gets you into music alot more than you were before, then it's only a good thing, regardless of how good or bad they actually are.

I know, obviously I'm just having a giggle at the idea of grown-ups defending music that is so inherently bad. If anyone over the age of sixteen rates them, fair enough; there are certain bands whom I would go and see primarily for the nostalgia-trip.

Having said all that, Blink are LOLbad :kiss:

Guest idol_wild
Up on Ticketmaster now. Pre-sale starts Thursday. Tickets priced 36.25! 8o

Quite a pricey nostalgia trip.

Suckers.