aberdeen-music

BLINK 182 @ AECC, AUGUST 16th 2010

Thought that was really good

A few random points, there was stunning jail bait EVERYWHERE :D, Travis Barker is AS GOOD as musician as I've EVER seen live and why were so many blokes going around shirtless? I also saw someone collapse outside the gig, think they got run over. Traffics ridiculous out there

Was at the gig and thoroughly loved it! first time I have seen Blink live and hopefully not the last.

I had heard someone had been hit but Cant see anything about it does anyone have a link to the story? Though we did see a corsa witht he windscreen smashed in, as it looked like someone had been thrown over the bonnet and into the windscreen and it begs the question, how fast were they going? and on that small stretch of road!?

Thought that was really good

A few random points, there was stunning jail bait EVERYWHERE :D, Travis Barker is AS GOOD as musician as I've EVER seen live and why were so many blokes going around shirtless? I also saw someone collapse outside the gig, think they got run over. Traffics ridiculous out there

i have this whole thing about a pink rocket i'm going to build when im rich and who's going to be on it. the rocket will be filled with people i hate then launched into the sun. travis barker has been in seat number two for about 5 years right next to ricky gervais in seat 1.

if you're wondering why the rocket is pink its just a final insult to all onboard.

travis barker wouldnt know music if it came up and bit his arse.

• Upvote 1

Pretty good gig, noticed Tom fucked up lyrics now and again, especially on Reckless Abandon.

It definitely felt as if there was a massive divide in the crowd - half knew the self-titled album and the singles, while the other half went nuts for songs like Man Overboard and Josie, so pretty much every song was getting a mixed response. It far from ruined my night though, had a great time.

The area around the AECC post-gig is like a cross between 'Death Race 2000' and 'The Road Warrior', surprised more folk aren't hurt

If so, how many points is a Blink182 fan worth? Do they attack trucks full of Vans trainers and Hurley hats instead of fuel tankers?

Well in my opinion (which last time i checked, i was entitled to) neither do these past it pop-rockers.

Ah I get it now. You're not actually saying they're not musicians. You're just saying you don't like them by negating their status' as musicians. That's great. The world stood still for moment as I took in that information.

Ah I get it now. You're not actually saying they're not musicians. You're just saying you don't like them by negating their status' as musicians. That's great. The world stood still for moment as I took in that information.

yeah, i thought that was obvious but i felt the world slow down too.

glad we got that cleared up.

I'm no fan of Blink 182 but Travis Barker has always struck me as being a pretty decent drummer....

all argument for the sake of argument aside.

do you play? i've been playing for years and i really cant stand his playing.

I'm not trying to provoke a reaction, just interested in what you have to say.

:up: