aberdeen-music

BLINK 182 @ AECC, AUGUST 16th 2010

Cool. Well i have better things to do with my life, rather than sit at a computer and throw insults at people i dont know for having opinions and preferances regarding music. Pardon me for not having a narrow mind and being open to appreciating all genres of music and recognising the bands instrumental in shaping said genres.

Thanking Blink for getting you into music is like thanking the rapist for getting you interested in sex.

I know you're trying to be funny here but any avenue that leads you to 'better' or at least more varied music tastes is a good one.

Also, way to go the poster before me, way to go down the old internet hard man road. That's not opening a can of worms.

Cool. Well i have better things to do with my life, rather than sit at a computer and throw insults at people i dont know for having opinions and preferances regarding music. Pardon me for not having a narrow mind and being open to appreciating all genres of music and recognising the bands instrumental in shaping said genres.

Contradictions ITT.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Haven't listened to Blink 182 since i was like 13. Might just go for a bit of nostalgia.

I'll buy you a ticket for your 15th birthday if you like?

Thanking Blink for getting you into music is like thanking the rapist for getting you interested in sex.

C'mon now. Everyone has their musical first loves. It's the folly of youth. If it gets you into music alot more than you were before, then it's only a good thing, regardless of how good or bad they actually are.

C'mon now. Everyone has their musical first loves. It's the folly of youth. If it gets you into music alot more than you were before, then it's only a good thing, regardless of how good or bad they actually are.

I know, obviously I'm just having a giggle at the idea of grown-ups defending music that is so inherently bad. If anyone over the age of sixteen rates them, fair enough; there are certain bands whom I would go and see primarily for the nostalgia-trip.

Having said all that, Blink are LOLbad :kiss: