aberdeen-music

BLINK 182 @ AECC, AUGUST 16th 2010

Emails from me to the AECC

"Morning Aaron

Im afraid it hasnt got confirmed with us at the venue.

Kind regards

Eilidh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 10 March 2010 09:36

To: Eilidh Stewart

Subject: Re: AECC Contact us submission

Hello Eilidh,

Thanks for your reply, This show hasn't been confirmed? Blink 182 Tour Dates & Tickets is where I got my information from.

Thank you

Aaron

"

Emails from me to the AECC

"Morning Aaron

Im afraid it hasnt got confirmed with us at the venue.

Kind regards

Eilidh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 10 March 2010 09:36

To: Eilidh Stewart

Subject: Re: AECC Contact us submission

Hello Eilidh,

Thanks for your reply, This show hasn't been confirmed? Blink 182 Tour Dates & Tickets is where I got my information from.

Thank you

Aaron

"

Venues never have a clue about their own events though.

Lifted from punktastic, an email from the ticket/listings folk:

You may have noticed that two tour dates we told you about yesterday have mysteriously disappeared from our website!

We always get our information from official sources, but those two dates were accidentally emailed to us before they should have been. We've been asked to remove them until the official announcement, and since we rely on our concert promoter friends to keep us up-to-date, we were happy to comply.

Don't worry - we'll make sure you're the first to know as soon as the full UK tour is announced, so stay tuned!

While I probably have not listened to Blink 182 for - well - a while, I will be attending this. I would have loved to have seen them live 5 years ago so I owe it to my young self. In fact, I am going to listen to Enema of the State right now.

So many people ITT for whose musical tastes I have just lost respect :D

Give it up, people. They were shit when you were a kid, and they're shit now.

Moan, moan, moan...... for someone who hates them, you've posted in here a couple of times already ;)

Nae your thing, which is perfectly fine.

Even Jamesy the Bruce is coming up for this one.... haha.

EDIT: Anyone know when tickets go onsale?

Moan, moan, moan...... for someone who hates them, you've posted in here a couple of times already ;)

Nae your thing, which is perfectly fine.

Even Jamesy the Bruce is coming up for this one.... haha.

EDIT: Anyone know when tickets go onsale?

A truly glowing endorsement...it should be billed as 'Jamesy's Extravaganza...with Blink 90210' :love:

32.50 is the reported ticket price. unless the support is something amazing, then not really bothered about going.

saw them a few years ago in glasgow and they were off the pace then, would imagine they're worse now given the "energy" of their recent american tv performances.

They've always been gash live. I caught them for 10 minutes at Leeds fest many years ago. It was just awful.