aberdeen-music

new prodigy single

delboy

fookin hell, just hearing it for the first time, it sounds like a mish mash of early 80's electro records, i can hear buffalo girls by malcolm McClaren in the mix but other songs from that period as well.

this is a most refreshing record in a retro kind of way, if you get me drift....

its different and i think thats a good thing for the prodigy, sounded like there's some pretty clever sampling going on there. i remember that one off single they did in 2002 (the title eludes me) which sounded like an outtake from 'fat of the land'. this single to me is a bit of progression in a retro kind of way. am i making sense? probably not!

Guest The Reverend Z. Munch
i remember that one off single they did in 2002 (the title eludes me) which sounded like an outtake from 'fat of the land'.

Baby's Got A Temper stunk to high heaven.

Guest The Reverend Z. Munch
it was quite an instant record for me' date=' which makes a change it has to be said. dont like the fact they've spelt girls with a z though, no need for that kind of bad grammer![/quote']

Try telling that to Leftfield(Swordz) or the So Solid Crew(Haterz).

I'd maybe tell it to So Solid Crew while wearing a bulletproof vest and hovering overhead in a helicopter while telling them their grammar is really bad via a megaphone