aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Craigie

Professional Recording Service In Aberdeen? Interested? Survey.

Hi, I am researching the possibility of opening up a small label company which will also be providing a promoting and distribution service for our clientele. If you could answer the following questions, it would be a great help:

-Do you record any material yourself, if yes, do you use your own D.A.W. or do you record at a recording studio in Aberdeen?

-How often do you record at a recording studio within 6 months?

-What recording studio(s) do you use?

-Would you pay to have your music mixed with a professional monitoring system?

-Would like to have you music mixed by a professional sound engineer?

-Would you be happy with a promoting and distributing service once your music has been mastered?

-Would you be happy with having your music sold in your local CD stores?

-Would you be happy about having your music distributed nationally (Scotland, England, Wales & Northern Ireland)?

-Is there any specific recording and or processing equipment to make your tracks better quality?

Your opinions will be a great help.

Cheers, Pollock

Hi, I am researching the possibility of opening up a small label company

I don't understand. What is a small label company?

-Do you record any material yourself, if yes, do you use your own D.A.W. or do you record at a recording studio in Aberdeen? I use a Yamaha AW1600 and the services of various studios.

-How often do you record at a recording studio within 6 months? About once every 6 months but more in my own home

-What recording studio(s) do you use? Toms, Exile, might try something else in the future

-Would you pay to have your music mixed with a professional monitoring system? It's a bit vague, but yes

-Would like to have you music mixed by a professional sound engineer? Same as above

-Would you be happy with a promoting and distributing service once your music has been mastered? I'd be delighted

-Would you be happy with having your music sold in your local CD stores? Out with One UP? That would be nice.

-Would you be happy about having your music distributed nationally (Scotland, England, Wales & Northern Ireland)? Delighted

-Is there any specific recording and or processing equipment to make your tracks better quality? I wouldn't know, you'd need to tell me I'm afraid