aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Huw

Fat Hippy Records presents: Turning 13 single launch party

Turning 13 celebrate the release of their first musical output post-hiatus - the single for 'String She Pulled' released on Fat Hippy Records.

The first 200 folks in will get a free copy of the single and the running order looks a little like this!

JJ BULL & THE DINOSAURS

ONSTAGE 8 8.30

MIN DIESEL

ONSTAGE 8,45 9.15

CARSON WELLS

ONSTAGE 9.30 10

STIMULANT

ONSTAGE 10.15 10.45

TURNING THIRTEEN

ONSTAGE 11

FRI 26th MARCH

CAF DRUMMONDS

19:30 DOORS

Probably come down for this.

up?

Imma be there.

Who the fuck are Stimulant? Never heard of em

Me neither, but Capt. Tom said they are inconspicuously decent. (That is quite possibly a grammar fail, but I know what I mean)

string she pulled on single? bah! I always thought it was the weakest song off of the album behind Instrument.

Twenty 8, Understanding or Use your fists, babypuzzles are magic! Still listen to the album regularly, it has stood up well.

You guys written much new stuff?

Min Deisel and Carson have this great habit of playing shows on my payday. Also like Turning Thirteens music, will be at this.

up?

Me neither, but Capt. Tom said they are inconspicuously decent. (That is quite possibly a grammar fail, but I know what I mean)

Captain Tom has never ever complimented a band. Ever. The best you can hope for is a 'not terrible...but here's what you did wrong'.

Captain Tom has never ever complimented a band. Ever. The best you can hope for is a 'not terrible...but here's what you did wrong'.

Well the 'inconspicuous' bit was in several more words which I shan't go into. But I'm pretty sure he said they were good - same with Turning 13 as far as I can remember. But I do imagine such an event is few ansd far between.

string she pulled on single? bah! I always thought it was the weakest song off of the album behind Instrument.

Twenty 8, Understanding or Use your fists, babypuzzles are magic! Still listen to the album regularly, it has stood up well.

You guys written much new stuff?

We have indeed, the track Gold Coin and Diary of Superflous Man are new!, a bit different from the stuff we are used to writing, more Hardcore sounding!!, there may be another one in time fro the gig, getting quite excited!, turning 13, (single out 29th march) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Carson Wells CDs were delivered today and will definitely be onsale on Friday. :)

Yas. I want one, I want one!

Top Night, Thanks to all that came down!!, see you fpr the next gig, end of April..

When are you playing in Edinburgh?