aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
SooperKeef

Westone Spectrum ST

I have a Westone Spectrum st From the 80's and its not too shabby, but i find it hard to find people who also own one does anyone else own one?? also i cannot find what its worth either >.> its just impossible....It says Made in Japan And its Serial is 7 Numbers long (i think ill edit if wrong)

So can you tell me:

A. how Much its worth

and B. have you ever heard of it :D

I have a Westone Spectrum st From the 80's and its not too shabby, but i find it hard to find people who also own one does anyone else own one?? also i cannot find what its worth either >.> its just impossible....It says Made in Japan And its Serial is 7 Numbers long (i think ill edit if wrong)

So can you tell me:

A. how Much its worth

Owt on here? Westone guitars FAQ

I fancies myself a Rail.

One of my pals had on in the '80s. From what I can remember it was a fairly nice sounding, but budget guitar. I think it cost about the same as a Squire Bullet. I can't imagine it'll be worth much these days, but in it's day was a lot of guitar for it's money.

So can you tell me:

A. how Much its worth

I have a Westone Spectrum. I bought it new for £189 in 1987. I still play it at gigs. It has a better playing action than my Mexico Strat. The strings play very close to the frets without any buzz.

You can find them on ebay although not many.