aberdeen-music

Free Undertow Album Anyone?

Alkaline

Guest Sundaram
We are back at Drakes on August 27th for an Audio Dropouts gig with Screaming Nebraska and Masamune' date=' under our new name Cedar Rose, to promote our new E.p.[/quote']

Yeah, great line up, I'm looking forward to this gig!

Guest Sundaram

Out of interest, whats the reason/inspiration for the name Cedar Rose?

Are Masamune a definite? I talked with Al and he didn't seem to be aware of this gig!

Maybe Masamune haven't confirmed? :(

Cedar Rose came about by accident really- i mentioned that we'd changed the name to Cedar Road but Kenny (Screaming Nebraska) missheard me and thought that i said Cedar Rose. I thought that sounded better, so did the other guys, so it kinda stuck.

Guest Sundaram
Maybe Masamune haven't confirmed? :(

Cedar Rose came about by accident really- i mentioned that we'd changed the name to Cedar Road but Kenny (Screaming Nebraska) missheard me and thought that i said Cedar Rose. I thought that sounded better' date=' so did the other guys, so it kinda stuck.[/quote']

I like the name Cedar Rose, has a nice vibe to it...

so, the cd, hehehe?

I think you should give me a CD because I've never seen you live nor have I ever heard about you. What better person to give it to. It's like a gig flyer, poster and well written review for my ears...bound to get me interested if your good.