aberdeen-music

female vocalist. awesome musicians please :)

ribena89

I am an experienced musician, singer/songwriter/rhythm guitarist. I have been playing in a band up north for quite a number of years now but have since then moved to Aberdeen. I am open to most genres of music within reason (metal is not quite within my abilities!) I would be up for a good old fashioned rock band or anything a little more bluesy.

Just a few influences would include;

Led Zeppelin,The Strokes, Free, The Who, The Hives, The White Stripes, The Dead Weather, Aerosmith, Beatles, The Bluetones, Blur, David Bowie, Talking Heads, Elvis Costello, Feeder, Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Guns n Roses, JJ Cale, Jackie Wilson, Jet, The Jam, Jimi Hendrix, KT Tunstall, Nina Simone, Billy Holiday, Ray Charles, Manic Street Preachers, Meatloaf, Newton Faulkner, Nirvana, Norah Jones, Queen, Reef, Santana, Scissor Sisters, Trex, Television, Travis, U2, Van Morrison, The Zutons

I am looking for motivated individuals who are ambitious and keen to get a bit further than just the Aberdeen scene.

Cat

• 2 weeks later...

From Alan

Hi Ribena, I play guitar, various styles and I'm very experienced. Like your tastes. You can see me play on Youtube. Type in my user name, "98percentturnip" and you will hear me playing a Beatles acoustic number and a blues instrumental. I can also rock it up. Email me if you prefer....alan99manley@yahoo.co.uk Cheers Alan