aberdeen-music

Cobra Kai EPs

Lemonade

Howdy all,

Just a quick note regarding the Kai - our debut EP "The Perfect Plan" is down to the final two copies in One-Up, and then that's the whole lot sold. We probably aren't printing any more so if you want to own one it's your last chance!

The second EP "Some Thoughts Concerning Education" is currently sold out in One-Up but I'm going to drop some more in, and I still have a few copies lying around the flat so give us a shout if you want one and I'll post it out to you. There's only about ten of them left like and then that's them all done too.

We're recording another 5 or 6 tracks next month and the new tracks will be combined with the stuff from the two EPs to make a full-length album, which is pretty exciting. And I'm sure you'll all be rushing out to buy it....

Oh also we're playing at The Moorings next Saturday (13th) if anyone wants to pop down and see us.

LR

l_f65c97d91a6f3dd07d24b59e32258027.jpg

l_903a2599c2c34ae8891f0a2709195d12.jpg

It's a lyric from one of our songs:

"The perfect plan / the perfect foil / to the victor goes the spoils"

I just thought it was a cool name. I want to call the album "Breathe In, Breathe Out" but the rest of the guys will probably veto it and call me a ponce. That happens a lot when I get a little bit too wet with the lyrics / song titles.

I just thought it was a cool name. I want to call the album "Breathe In, Breathe Out" but the rest of the guys will probably veto it and call me a ponce. That happens a lot when I get a little bit too wet with the lyrics / song titles.

I hear you brother. ;)

You go for it sunshine, I couldnae gie a fuck.

Best record title I can think of recently was a band called Snowing, who had an album called "Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit"

I'll be buying the album, but not the EPs.