aberdeen-music

Girl Made Pregnant By Knife Fight

Oedo 808

The thread title and bizarrely, the story, really seems to glaze over the fact that said girl didn't even have a vagina in the first place.

Am I the only person that finds that a bit fucking mental?!

Nope, they really did seem to find that normal, which i i find even more bizarre than her not having one in the first place! is this a regular thing we have never heard of?

Yeah.

...on Barbie Dolls!

:up:

Like a disembodied foot found in an inner-city alleyway, this initially looked to me like an urban leg end.

I'm aware of a well-known legend (and confirmed hoax) about a Civil War shooting resulting in a bullet travelling via a ballsac and scoring a uterine bullseye via the messy hands of a no-doubt overworked and underpaid field surgeon. Interesting to note that in this old skool telling there was also talk of genital weirdness, but this time it was the resulting offspring that had (implausibly) been born with the man's nut mysteriously present in the infant's bawbag.

Could this mean that the lack of vagina in the current story is there to convince you that the knife is the only plausible explanation for the pregnancy, much as the transfer of the man's ball is used in the older story?

So I went on the hunt for the evidence, tracking down the original paper that the article Bob's posted says it's based on:

Oral conception. Impregnation via the proximal gastrointestinal tract in a patient with an aplastic distal vagina. Case report.

British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology

September 1988, Vol. 95, pp. 933-934

DOUWE A. A. VERKUYL

You can read it by clicking here.

Part of me, despite reading the paper, still feels very uncomfortable about calling this true... But hey, the paper's worth a read!

• Upvote 1

Some of the key sociological points in the report were buried in amongst the medical details;

"The young mother, her family,

and the likely father adapted themselves rapidly

to the new situation and some cattle changed

hands to prove that there were no hard feelings."

There is nothing that can't be solved with the exchange of cattle.

The thread title and bizarrely, the story, really seems to glaze over the fact that said girl didn't even have a vagina in the first place.

Am I the only person that finds that a bit fucking mental?!

I don't have a vagina but sometimes, when I am lonely, I wish I did.

I'm aware of a well-known legend (and confirmed hoax) about a Civil War shooting resulting in a bullet travelling via a ballsac and scoring a uterine bullseye via the messy hands of a no-doubt overworked and underpaid field surgeon. Interesting to note that in this old skool telling there was also talk of genital weirdness, but this time it was the resulting offspring that had (implausibly) been born with the man's nut mysteriously present in the infant's bawbag.

Tom Waits tells that story on a live album, lying scamp.