aberdeen-music

The Colour Proposal & Support - Farewell Gig, 12th March 2010

This morning a decision was reached by The Colour Proposal to bring the band to an end......however, we will be fulfilling our commitment to perform next Friday night at The Tunnels in what will be our farewell gig.

Support is from Absynth and a solo spot by Kashmir Red's Steven Winton.

Doors expected to be around 7.30pm.

Will update once we have stage times and confirmed door tax.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the band over the years - it is much appreciated.

:up:

That band is better looking than The Colour Proposal.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

No arguments from me on that one min..........

Apologies if I was speaking nonsense on Friday night - I was a little worse for wear after having fallen out with my workmates for daring to have refused to come to Drummonds with me!

Guest Gladstone
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

No arguments from me on that one min..........

Apologies if I was speaking nonsense on Friday night - I was a little worse for wear after having fallen out with my workmates for daring to have refused to come to Drummonds with me!

To be fair, you were just wandering around with a massive smile on your face the whole time. Your quiff was fairly impressive too.

To be fair, you were just wandering around with a massive smile on your face the whole time. Your quiff was fairly impressive too.

I like the fact I'm a happy drunk!

Can't decide whether to take the quiff comment as a compliment..... for now I shall, barnet should really get a chop prior to Friday.........