aberdeen-music

Laptop problems

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Actually on restarting it now appears to be working. My iTunes is totally empty of music though which is strange. Copying back into iTunes from my data folder now though.

Fucking hell - the stress!!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Actually on restarting it now appears to be working. My iTunes is totally empty of music though which is strange. Copying back into iTunes from my data folder now though.

Yeah, had to re-sync my music to put it on my shiny iPose. Shitty job, especially sorting the dupes!!

Guest Gladstone

Yeah, had to re-sync my music to put it on my shiny iPose. Shitty job, especially sorting the dupes!!

Took me about 30 seconds cos iTunes was blank - just dragged and dropped straight into my library. Thank fuck. I was genuinely nearly in tears an hour ago. Manly pain tears you understand.

I tunes is fucking gash, get Sharepod.

Also, it's worth getting a program called Malwarebytes and running it every so often, it's very good at detecting and getting rid of any nasty malware you may have picked up, and it's free. :)

And doesn't need to be installed! My colleague introduced me to it, brilliant for running off a USBstick when you're suspect of a machine thats been compromised.

Agreed, iTunes is a terrible piece of software. Not in the way its written, but in the way its designed. Reminds me of most apple software in this respect :(

Thank goodness you can access an iPod like a flash drive. Not that I would have one, but when I do have to deal with them its handy.