aberdeen-music

What metal band are you?

MattJimF

not sure if it should be here or the wasteland but will stick it here

what metal band are you?

My Results:

quiz270outcome2.gif

Death

You are Death! You are one of the key inventors of modern day death metal. With every album you've always gotten better. You're well respected in the music industry. The metal world wept when your band creator passed away from a brain tumor. Symbolism is an important property in your music.

Ha ha, cool...

"You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!"

quiz270outcome1.jpg

quiz270outcome4.jpg

Cryptopsy

You are Cryptopsy! You're one of the most well rounded death metal bands around! You have everything anyone could want in a death metal band: speed, technicality, heaviness, and brutality. Lightning fast guitars, drums, and bass, amazing death metal growls are what you're known for!

I am obviously a cunt, cos I've never heard of these dudes, and I thought I was going to be autopsy...bah.

I'm Opeth.

Who the fuck are Opeth' date=' is my next question?[/quote']

Pure genius.

Thankgod I got them too...

You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don't like you because you can sound too depressing. You're one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

quiz270outcome3.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You are...Iron Maiden

You're Iron Maiden! You're a legend in the music industry. Your legacy has lasted close to 25 years. You're all about moderation...never too much of anything, but never too little. You've always remained true to metal, and the people love you for it. Up the irons!

What metal band are you?

Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you're all about!

I got Dissection, whoever they are.......

quiz270outcome8.jpg

Dissection

You are Dissection! You really detest the idea of organized religion, and speak out against it in your music. Your music rules, but your character is questionable. Your core member was arrested and convicted of murder, which really hurt your reputation. When he gets out, your band shall return!

a

Cryptopsy

You are Cryptopsy! You're one of the most well rounded death metal bands around! You have everything anyone could want in a death metal band: speed, technicality, heaviness, and brutality. Lightning fast guitars, drums, and bass, amazing death metal growls are what you're known for!