aberdeen-music

DHC presents Accoustic Night.INDIAN RED LOPEZ::STEVEN MILNE::ROBERT WILL -4TH MARCH

Thursday 4th March @ Snafu

DHC PRESENTS

Accoustic Night...

10pm

3.00 entry

INDIAN RED LOPEZ (accoustic)

STEVEN MILNE (The Little Kicks)

ROBERT WILL (Right Hand Left)

Free passes/ Free Nachos from Athenaeum (upstairs) from 9pm.

Club Snafu | Aberdeen Nightclub Home

------------------------------------------

In a rare accoustic DHC night, we have some local acts for you to enjoy....

INDIAN RED LOPEZ

The popular local indie / electro / visual act will be playing DHC for only the second time on Thursday and this time it will be a lot different to the last. Normally a six piece rocking out in their usual format, this will be a rare chance to see the guys pared back doing an accoustic set. Details from Mr Chang are still sketchy as to what to expect but judging by the bands last live set I saw - very nice things indeed.

The band are set to play Homegame this year and also are currently in the studio working on new mateial.

Our friends - Indian Red Lopez

INDIAN RED LOPEZ on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

------------------------------------------

STEVEN MILNE

As of Thursday, ill have completed my first solo LP (mixing and mastering this week).

Its taken me a long time to make it, so Im starting to now play the songs out live and on Thursday will be playing several tracks from it as well as some new material which is for the Little Kicks 2nd Album which is written with a plan to be recorded in Summer.

Ill maybe play a few songs from the first Little Kicks LP also but will be trying things a little differently with beats / keyboards so new songs will take prominence! For anyone who was at Fruit Bats- itll be a similar set to that which went down really well.

If anyone wants a wee listen there is a track or two (unmastered) streaming here for listening purposes!

Steven Milne

And a review here of the Fruit Bats show I played at:

Dancing In The Dark - Art & Culture in Aberdeen & Beyond....: Fruitbats Live @ Tunnels, Aberdoom

THE LITTLE KICKS - Debut album out now on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

-----------------------------------------

ROBERT WILL

Bob Will is the frontman of local class act Right Hand Left.

As with RHL live, Bob accoustic is always a great act to watch and is no stranger to producing nifty choruses and heartfelt lyrics with toe tapping songs aplenty. The guys are currently in the process of mixing and finishing a new 3 track single which will be released in the Spring (tbc). Having heard it, its a belter and Im sure Bob will be in top form on Thursday to perform his usual high standard renditions of the bands and his own solo material.

Right Hand Left have previously played with Foals, The Futureheads, Mystery Jets among others, toured with the X-Certs and were also a noted highlight by many of Wizard last year.You can currently buy their previous releases on I-tunes but keep an ear out for the new single estimated for a spring release.

Right Hand Left on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

------------------------------------------------

Followed by DHC DJs till 2am.

Upcoming in MARCH @ Dirty Hearts Club:

dhcmarch.jpg