aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Hey Guys...

What artwork? :angel: What album?

Maybe you're right... the time is near then! People, I will discuss with my cohorts and can assure you the legendary new Black Atom cover will be unveiled VERY soon!!

Its on the posters from Fat Hippy Records

well if it is on the fat hippy poster then it looks like a bloody version of Fear Factory Soul Of A New Machine album

Aye lad, but it's about 2cm by 2cm on those posters... all you can tell is that it's quite red. You want to see the whole feckin' shabang, it (as they say on t'internet) OWNS!! :headbang:

Aye lad' date=' but it's about 2cm by 2cm on those posters... all you can tell is that it's quite red. You want to see the whole feckin' shabang, it (as they say on t'internet) OWNS!! :headbang:[/quote']

Plus, they have the wrong version of the logo on that one.

Plus' date=' they have the wrong version of the logo on that one.[/quote']

Hadn't realised that Fat Hippy had put the posters up in San Diego yet? ;):laughing:

Hadn't realised that Fat Hippy had put the posters up in San Diego yet? ;):laughing:

Oh sorry....I was looking at their list of upcoming albums...and they had the artwork on there really small, with the blu logo, rather than red...and no title text.

Cool... :) We had to give them a very early version as the posters etc. were printed for the whole summer of releases ages ago... But we will be getting decent promo posters shortly ;)

Ok.....now where's the "drooling" smiley?! I'd kill for a promo poster! Promise me that you guys will let me know, if you ever have proper posters made, so I can order one!

saw artwork weee bit back. mmmmm atomites that words "oooh" "aahhh" and "thats pretty" maybe used :D hahahah either that or thats fuckin decent :D

Ok.....now where's the "drooling" smiley?! I'd kill for a promo poster! Promise me that you guys will let me know' date=' if you ever have proper posters made, so I can order one![/quote']

Dude, of course if we ever get decent posters made you'll recieve a complimentary copy :) Not sure how big these posters will be or anything, if they're a decent size we'll send you one of them...

Dude' date=' of course if we ever get decent posters made you'll recieve a complimentary copy :) Not sure how big these posters will be or anything, if they're a decent size we'll send you one of them...[/quote']

That kicks ass....thanks Joe!

I like the album cover' date=' although it's bloody tiny![/quote']

Heh....you should see the original....it's not bloody tiny...LOL. It's something like 20"x20" at 150dpi