aberdeen-music

Banjo for sale

Lemonade

I've got an Ozark 5-string open-back banjo sitting in the house gathering dust. I bought it 5 years ago with the intention of learning it, I can play the chords of C and G, and the opening bit of "Duelling Banjoes" and that's it. Trying to scrape some cash together for a new guitar so it's time for this to go.

It's in VGC, it has only been played about three times. It needs a new set of strings and a bit of spit and polish, but other than that it's almost as new. Cost around 140 new I think, will sell for 75.

Pictures to follow when my computer stops being such a knob, but it's identical to this one:

279ZO5jQhBBWShQNW.jpg

PM or email thecocacolakid@hotmail.co.uk for more details. I will deliver anywhere in Aberdeen.

When do you get paid? I don't mind holding onto it for you, provided it's not too long! :up:

Second last banking day. This month just past has just all been used up, so it'll be end of March. If you don't want to hold it, don't worry, I'll just need to take my chances.

:up:

I've got an Ozark 5-string open-back banjo sitting in the house gathering dust. I bought it 5 years ago with the intention of learning it, I can play the chords of C and G, and the opening bit of "Duelling Banjoes" and that's it.

That is EXACTLY the same story for a banjo I once bought...