aberdeen-music

Pallas at The Tunnels....

GraemeC

Pallas Play Aberdeen on Friday 23rd April at The Tunnels... support comes from very special guest Jo McCafferty.This is Pallas's first gig in the city for a very long time and this promises to be a very special and historic event.As some of you may know Pallas have just parted company with their singer of 25yrs, so this gig is the very first with new singer... Aberdeen lad Paul Mackie.Some of you will have heard Paul's fantastik voice if you are a fan of Grand Theft Auto because he is the voice of fictional Scottish rock band "Love Fist" who feature in the games.Tickets will be available soon...

Really looking forward to this, theres some people on other forums I'm on asking when tickets are on sale etc and where they can get them for - Any news ?

Never managed to see Pallas and always meant to so looking forward to it :)

That being said not so keen on the no Marillion t-shirt rule - that's all i own, well that and Fish t-shirts ;)

You might find reason to after this gig...!!!

I'm looking forward to it a lot. Been catching up on older Pallas stuff and I like the souncdclips on Paul Mackie's site so fingers crossed, it sounds to me like he might have a broader vocal range than Alan Reed which may open up some interesting avenues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shutterspeed as main support, aye?

Grunge-Prog.

Grog.

Well If I'd been manageing them there might have been a chance but I was rejected out of hand... they have no idea how many doors that will now remain closed for them:nono:... ach well their loss... ikts not like I need the money.

And can we not contaminate yet another thread with fucking shu****speed.

Thanks

Talking about Shutterspeed in this thread will keep it nearer the top of the sub-forum than talking about Pallas will.

Just sayin'.

Dude, that comment; totally Shutterspeed.