Sun 14 March @ Tunnels

14+ show

7.30pm

Tickets on sale now at One Up, belmont St and Welcome to TicketWeb! - 5.00

_____

The School on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Allo Darlin’ on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Flora Cook on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MySpace - AGP(Lions.Chase.Tigers/There Will Be FireworksSAT) - 27 - Male - UK - myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions

_____

THE SCHOOL

"The joint best Welsh pop band EVER" - Adam Walton, Radio Wales

"infectious, hyper-melodic pop you can simultaneously cry and dance to" - Rough Trade

"a swaying, winsome tune with some of the Phil Spector lushness of Lucky Soul, the Belle & Sebastian-style modesty of Camera Obscura, and the airy, girl-group vocals of both" - Pitchfork

"they do enough to at least light up (if not part) the greying clouds into blue sky as a musical and meteorological Moses with their floaty, shimmering and often clip-clapping tunes" - DrownedinSound

________

Guest Gladstone

I want to come to this, but Sunday nights ain't no good for me. If I was off on Monday or if this was Saturday I'd be there. I would have sexy time with all of the Deportees. ALL of them (including Adam).

I want to come to this, but Sunday nights ain't no good for me. If I was off on Monday or if this was Saturday I'd be there. I would have sexy time with all of the Deportees. ALL of them (including Adam).

Gayest poast ever. Not for the sex thing, but because you can't be bothered driving home at ten pm. A lovely brand new song that is spaff-worthy and you're pussying ooooot.

Bend air.

Just sayin'.

Guest Gladstone
Gayest poast ever. Not for the sex thing, but because you can't be bothered driving home at ten pm. A lovely brand new song that is spaff-worthy and you're pussying ooooot.

Bend air.

Just sayin'.

Fuck right off.

I live 36 miles from Aberdeen.

I get up at 4.50am every morning to drive to Aberdeen for my work (and need to realistically be bedded by 10.30pm latest!)

I can't be arsed coming into Aberdeen at the weekends, because I'm sick of the sight of the place.

It's my birthday on Saturday night, and I'll no doubt be pished and then hungover on Sunday.

I fucking sprinted about a mile to come and see you chumps last time you played, despite having been on the go for about 16 hours and desperately needing my bed!

Fuck right off.

I live 36 miles from Aberdeen.

I get up at 4.50am every morning to drive to Aberdeen for my work (and need to realistically be bedded by 10.30pm latest!)

I can't be arsed coming into Aberdeen at the weekends, because I'm sick of the sight of the place.

It's my birthday on Saturday night, and I'll no doubt be pished and then hungover on Sunday.

I fucking sprinted about a mile to come and see you chumps last time you played, despite having been on the go for about 16 hours and desperately needing my bed!

Poovery ITT.

Stage times will actually be...

8.15-8.45pm - Flora Cook

9.00-9.30pm - Allo, Darlin'

9.45-10.20pm - Deportees

10.40pm - The School

Just to clarify and all that!

PS it would be nice if everyone coming to see Deportees sticks around for The School, theyre affa good and would be a bit shit if everyone fucks off! Obviously the opposite also applies, if youre coming to see The School, you should come early! :)

Is it a fiver on the door as well aye? I'm loving the new Allo Darlin' single (Download it free from fortunapop.com). I hope The School have copies of their album on vinyl :)

Yeah 5 on the door too. Cant be hooped with the whole 5 advance/6 on the door rubbish, especially as with booking fees in advance it ends up close or more anyway!