aberdeen-music

"We heart UTG" compilation download available from tomorrow

jcn

all the money will be donated to the i heart utg campaign. Just wanted to do what we can to spread awareness, we ain't no glory hunters :)

ahh okay, I actually thought i<3utg was just a loose collection of folks rather than an actual organised thing! :dunce:

*edit* Can't make it to Union Terrace today, anyone got a link or where to get info on what their aims are?

(cos like online, people seem to be wanting conflicting things: stopping city square or supporting peacocks art centre or saving gardens as they are or asking the council to upgrade the portaloo. :S)

I thought that this was supposed to be a 23 track compilation but I only see a 12 track one. This is still cool, of course, but did this change?

Since I can't edit in here, looking back it seems more tracks were being uploaded during the day. All that goodness for a good cause and a good price? Om nom nom nom.

ARTISTS:

FLAMING KATY

KITCHEN CYNICS

MR. & MRS. NORRIE

FIONA SOE PAING

HARRY MACARI

MACKADAY

DR. DX

ALPHA MONDRAGON

KILMORY DAY TRIP

INDIAN RED LOPEZ

BENEATH US THE WAVES

DUSTY VALENTINO

BEATS OF RAGE

FUNKY TRANSPORT

ROSS WHYTE

NO PARASAN

CLACHAN YELL

BILLY

NINA EGGENS

JARED WOHLGEMUT

I am totally bummed that I missed the UTG gig but I'm so glad it was a good turnout :D

So how's the album going down with our customers...?