aberdeen-music

Welsh Death Metallers Desecration to play Tunnels 9/4/10

Mordred

No one bothered their arses to what .... Look after your buffounery .... Nae sure if that's how it's spelt but anyway.

Nah I picked up both wads of flyers that were left on the tables so I'll take a wad tomorrow for you Bazz if you want them.

Think I might just keep the wormrot posters and flyers .......

No one bothered their arses to what .... Look after your buffounery .... Nae sure if that's how it's spelt but anyway.

Nah I picked up both wads of flyers that were left on the tables so I'll take a wad tomorrow for you Bazz if you want them.

Oh Calum your such a hero, i'll hand out one of your nice flyers to everyone who comes in the door at Desecration :kiss:

Well to be honest.. they ain't MINE anyway.. they are BONESAW's to help with promoting. So feel free to keep 'em! :kiss:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

When should we get there for?

Load in for the gig is 5.30,

Soundchecks 6 onwards.

Doors 7.30

Appear around 6 would be fine :up:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

When should we get there for?

Load in for the gig is 5.30,

Soundchecks 6 onwards.

Doors 7.30

Appear around 6 would be fine :up:

See ya there!

Looking forward to this!

Oblivion Incarnate are going to have a cracking guitar sound :p

Nothing to do with them using your head was it?

Absolutely amazing gig last night cheers to everyone who came along :up:

Next stop WORMROT on the 10th MAY

:nono:LETS SEE THOSE FINGERS!!!!!:nono: