aberdeen-music

Welsh Death Metallers Desecration to play Tunnels 9/4/10

Mordred

I've already press ganged Bazz for poster dutys and hopefully Sid too between us im sure we can get the word out :up:

So lets see Paul G did the poster, Bazz, Sid and Calum helped with posters i wonder what i can get Andy to do.....

Maybe get him to go around Union Street kissing babys and helping little old ladies cross the road as part of the advertisement campaign, well thats what honest politician do isn't it :love:

I've already press ganged Bazz for poster dutys and hopefully Sid too between us im sure we can get the word out :up:

So lets see Paul G did the poster, Bazz, Sid and Calum helped with posters i wonder what i can get Andy to do.....

Maybe get him to go around Union Street kissing babys and helping little old ladies cross the road as part of the advertisement campaign, well thats what honest politician do isn't it :love:

Andy has a restraining order against him just now, ever since the 2001 baby belch bonanza.

Andy G Warrior, mugging grunnies since mosh002

Nah it was just flyers i received.

I did A3 posters but only B/W cos the colour ones appear to be very popular and wouldn't stay up long :swearing:

I think im doing a colour run for those who want at some point :up:

Well the one colour poster I took is up at work and been alot of splurging by the polish dudes. Go figure!

11pm curfew on this Donnie? Would really like to see Desecration, but don't really fancy forking out for a taxi back out yonder either.....

I would like the gig to be over by 11pm as i'll probably be working on the Saturday at 4am :down:

I'll find out definately for you thou.