aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
stevealex35

For Sale: Fender USA Highway 1 Jazz Bass

Hello,

I am looking to sell my lovely Fender USA Highway 1 Jazz Bass guitar (candy cola colour), as I am upgrading.

This is an American made bass guitar. It is awesome; looks great and is a total joy to play. It has served me very well over the past year! It has been professionally set up so that it sounds as good as possible.

It has one or two small scratches on the front body, and a few more on the back (due to my belt). Otherwise, it is in great condition. Pics below.

Looking for 450 o.n.o.

Yer welcome to try it out first :)

Steve.

DSCF6420-1.jpg

DSCF6422-1.jpg

DSCF6421-1.jpg

DSCF6425-1.jpg

looks like one i used to have. you didnt buy this from dave cantlay did you? (used to teach bass at bruce millers)

i miss that bass, was absolutely sublime

Guest droid
I seem to remember Dave's bass had knurled knobs on it, not the standard Fender ones. If it is that bass though, it's very nice.

And David didn't teach at Brucies either...eh Kieran! lolz

It is around 4 years old. There are scratches on the body, I'm not going to lie! But despite this it still looks and sounds ace. Because of the different type of finish the body has, the scratches don't look as bad as they would do on a guitar with a thick lacquer finish!

If any one is interested, feel free to PM me and make an offer :)

It is around 4 years old. There are scratches on the body, I'm not going to lie! But despite this it still looks and sounds ace. Because of the different type of finish the body has, the scratches don't look as bad as they would do on a guitar with a thick lacquer finish!

If any one is interested, feel free to PM me and make an offer :)

There is something about Jazzes that just makes me want to buy them. What are you upgrading to?

Aye, they are delightful! I am hoping to upgrade to a USA standard Jazz bass :)

If you want I can let you try the Sandberg through your rig, see what you think. The pickups are fucking incredible and it switches between active and passive and has the 2 band eq as standard. Such a lovely bass. The people at Basschat rate them highly.