aberdeen-music

Weird Things that I do

Moose

Sometimes I leave CDs and DVDs out of their cases next to the telly for like a day or so. I then put them back into their cases at a time that suits me.

When I'm making tea or coffee I always boil the kettle first and drink the beverage last. It's just my system.

When I'm watching TV and hollyoaks comes on I absolutely have to switch over. like every time without fail.

I'm only funning, I can't think of anything obssesive I do although I'm sure there are some. I reckon everyone has OCD to certain degrees and just show it differently.

I do have a brief moment of acheivement when I wipe and there's no poo. Does that count as weird?

When playing FM/FIFA/PES etc, I without fail raise my arm and shout at the pixellated ref when claiming offsides as though I was Alan Hansen playing for Pool in the 80s.

I also do the incredulous arms-out-that's-not-a-foul-ref thing when a free kicks given against me. Hopefully without the Barry Ferguson face-like-a-skelped-arse.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
I do have a brief moment of acheivement when I wipe and there's no poo. Does that count as weird?

Everyone feels a sense of achievement when they do a tidy poop. :up:

I have recently noticed that I make a Doctor Zoidberg-esque "woop woop woop" noise whenever I am crossing a road and a car is coming and I have to dash to avoid getting run over. I also make the Final Fantasy 7 jumping sound effect every time I jump.

I love this. Woop woop woop woop.

When I was younger, I used to make the platform-game sound effect when I jumped, just like I'd make the "psch" sound when I pretended to punch something, like in old kung fu films, where every face hit sounds the same, even though in real like it's more of a floppy slapping sound.

I think I got it from IK+

I also do the incredulous arms-out-that's-not-a-foul-ref thing when a free kicks given against me. Hopefully without the Barry Ferguson face-like-a-skelped-arse.

I find myself doing this also. I once caught myself in the bedroom mirror making a really rueful face and shaking my head after some perceived refereeing injustice. I was so serious that I had to do a review of my life and give up Playstation for a few months.

No, the 'miser's shite' or 'arse angel' is a joy to behold. If it also hits the bowl with sufficient velocity and correct vectoring so that it shoots round the u-bend without flushing, then you should feel truly blessed to have produced a bonefide ghost shite. :up:

No, the 'miser's shite' or 'arse angel' is a joy to behold. If it also hits the bowl with sufficient velocity and correct vectoring so that it shoots round the u-bend without flushing, then you should feel truly blessed to have produced a bonefide ghost shite. :up:

The ploppy splashback means ur nipsy gets a good rinse too. A true wonder of nature.

Hahahah I don't think these habits are weird but anywho.

trainers must neat and aligned when not wearing and musr be ordered by style...Cons..Skaters..Slip ons etc.

Pictures must be straight at all time,

If I say a comment and say touch wood for example " here's hoping his lobotomy went well...touch wood" ...I just gotta touch something made out of wood...none of that imitation crap..

I've seen one guy in Aberdeen walk past a postboc and stop to touch the top of it..and again with the fancy ornaments on fancy gates and fences...usually on crown street...must have taken him fucking ages to get to where he was going.

Oh and I also mention old stuff that most folk have forgotten about......say, remember Toxic Disrtortion and that epic slagging match on here?

nothing very OCD-ish......

but, I do always put on my left sock before I put on the right one....

oh, and just HAVE to have something to do/read while sat on the bog... either Sudoku puzzle/Broons Annual/current book I'm reading.....if there isn't anything in the bathroom already, I have to get something before I can start, and woe betide, if anyone disturbs me!!

and I wont let anyone make me porridge...I always make my own (the right way !)

:)

I usually press play on my iPhone while in the toilet so I can listen to music. If this is all, I generally don't leave the toilet until a song has finished. But I HAVE to pause before the next song starts.

Otherwise, if I'm browsing on the net on the phone while in the toilet, I have to finish reading the thread (or at least - usually unhappily doing so) the page of the thread before leaving.

If I'm listening to music AND browsing forums, both apply together.

I usually press play on my iPhone while in the toilet so I can listen to music. If this is all, I generally don't leave the toilet until a song has finished. But I HAVE to pause before the next song starts.

Otherwise, if I'm browsing on the net on the phone while in the toilet, I have to finish reading the thread (or at least - usually unhappily doing so) the page of the thread before leaving.

If I'm listening to music AND browsing forums, both apply together.

Brilliant. Now I know, in depth, the shitting ritual of the guy I buy guitar picks from.

You're welcome.

I don't know who you are so won't feel nearly as awkward until I know who you are. Then I will remember the above post every time. :laughing:

I will make a point of regailing you, and everyone int he vicinity, with your defacation habits next time I buy some strings or a capo or whateva.