aberdeen-music

Weird Things that I do

Moose

Guest idol_wild
I need to have certain things in certain pockets.

Trousers: left, phone. right, iPod

Jacket: left, cigarettes, lighter, receipts. right, wallet.

Is this weird? Other people do this, right? It annoys me when this delicate order isn't maintained.

Cheers for the pick-pocket tips, mate.

I do this too.

Me too. I think mainly because I'd be embarrassed reading a book in public if it had actors on the front because people would think "Oh, you're reading that book because it was made into a film and you don't have the imagination or literary knowledge to choose a book that isn't also a popular film?". I think that if I see someone reading a film book.

I need to have certain things in certain pockets.

EDIT: THINGS IN CERTAIN POCKETS.

Is this weird? Other people do this, right? It annoys me when this delicate order isn't maintained.

Nothing weird about this at all. Due to the purchase of an iphone, I've had to do a pocket readjustment however, which has been a bit disconcerting.

Before I go out, I also go for a quick pocket slap to make sure I've got the appropriate outside my flat materials.

Pfft.

Use shaving oil. It softens the hair at the root and equals better skin, and easier shave and beeee-yooo-tiful stubble for the laydees.

you have just blown my mind with this......never even heard of shaving oil, i normally shave with a broken piece of glass in the moonlight glint of a wheel trim......my my, i think i need a sit down now....

incidentally, on the whole objects in certain pockets theme, i definately agree, and whatever you do, keep the keys seperate from everything. ESPECIALLY the damn ipod, jesus titty fucking christ i swear it is physically impossible to get things knotted together any more than when i accidentally throw my keys in the wrong pocket and it embraces my headphone lead......cue me calling my keys/Mp3 player 'fuckface' and such like in very public places...

Guest idol_wild
Mobile: front left pocket

Wallet (and any change): front right pocket

Keys: Back right pocket

iPod: Inside jacket pocket.

If this is not maintained, fairies die.

You be hatin'.

Guest idol_wild
I do a bit of a shape feel as well, because from a slap, keys can feel like change, and my bank card can often feel invisble. A slap and a feel just about does it. I'm glad we're all fucking bonkers.

I prefer the spank and rub approach.

• 1 year later...
God I love Ed Gein.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I used to sing a song along with Tennis Champions for the Master System where I replaced every note of the melody with the name Anna Kournikova.

It went like this: Anna Kour-ni-ko-va, Anna Kournikova, Go Anna, Go Anna, Go Anna, Go Anna, Anna Kour-ni-kooooo-vaaaaaaaaaaa.

Repeat ad infinitum. (Strange thing was, she wasn't featured on the game I was playing)