aberdeen-music

Weird Things that I do

Moose

i have never understood why women are always so reluctant to just admit defeat and go to bed. even when they have been sleeping on the sofa for like 2 hours, poke them in the face and say 'go to bed' , i am answered with a grunt and the eyes open....then they close and back to sleep she goes......im also given 'the look' when i do finally get her moving, like i just put her puppy in a sack and shat in it. but i didnt, not this time!

When do women ever admit defeat...?

I'm known as stubborn for a reason haha plus when you go to bed you're never as comfy as you were dozing on the sofa.

plus when you go to bed you're never as comfy as you were dozing on the sofa.

your neck tells a different story when you wake up on a sofa.

Pet hate: the annoying bint in staff training who claims she's 'zany' and 'hyper all the time'... Fuck off love, you probably cry yourself to sleep every night.

I bet you want to shag her, but understand that you've not a chance in pig shit of ever getting to.

Oh aye, I'd quite happily let her sit on.my face, more so I wouldn't have to listen to her, but that's not the issue in question. Anyone who describes themselves in such terms can get to fuck.

Pet hate thread fail on my part. I just saw slutbags and presumed we were pet hating.

Oh aye, I'd quite happily let her sit on.my face, more so I wouldn't have to listen to her, but that's not the issue in question. Anyone who describes themselves in such terms can get to fuck.

Pet hate thread fail on my part. I just saw slutbags and presumed we were pet hating.

Fail on my part was wondering why you were calling me Slutbags and beginning to type a sarcastically angry reply about "how dare you, you dont even know me!?" before remembering that there is an actual slutbags.

Woops.

Fail on my part was wondering why you were calling me Slutbags and beginning to type a sarcastically angry reply about "how dare you, you dont even know me!?" before remembering that there is an actual slutbags.

Woops.

Fails all round, the fact that there are two posters with 'bags' at the end o their name never occured to me. Can we still be friends?

your neck tells a different story when you wake up on a sofa.

Pet hate: the annoying bint in staff training who claims she's 'zany' and 'hyper all the time'... Fuck off love, you probably cry yourself to sleep every night.

I dunno, I curl up into some odd shapes when I'm on the sofa. It's probably more of a "I'm so tired I feel I'll never get this comfy again so leave me alone" feeling

Guest idol_wild

Woops.

You'll always be my little Slutbags. :up:

I always have to put my electric guitar pickup selector switch to the correct pickup for the part I'm playing, even when it's not plugged in, does that count?

Haha...I do this all the time...

My stupid thing is when two lightswitches work for the same light, I need them to always be in sync. This often means turning the light off and running upstairs in the dark, so i can turn it back on, run downstairs, and turn it off. When its time to change the lightbulb you'll see why.

When playing Fifa 10/ Footy Manager I always make up relationships with all my players and give them back stories in my head. I might suddenly decide to get rid of a star player because he missed training for a week and such like, even though its all in my head. This often effects my team selection in Fifa as I will give a lot of the squad players a game even though my best players could easily play the game. There's no other way for me.

My friend and I use to do this for the fake master league players on the old Pro Evs. Valery/Valeny was a convicted rapist and the one Scotsman, Eddington/Eddingson, was a convicted kiddy fiddler. The back stories mainly consisted of sexual crimes to be honest.

My least controllable habit is probably moving my jaw when i'm playing a sport, although I seem to do it less these days. Back when I played school and boys club football I looked like I was trying to catch flies whenever I was running. I sometimes even do it when playing computer games, although it's more a of a slow grind in those cases.

My other stupid habit is running up staircases gradually lowering my posture so that I crawl for the last third of the staircase. I generally can control this now in public, but a couple of times almost did it in shopping centres and the like. I think it's just a childhood habit dying hard.

My friend and I use to do this for the fake master league players on the old Pro Evs. Valery/Valeny was a convicted rapist and the one Scotsman, Eddington/Eddingson, was a convicted kiddy fiddler. The back stories mainly consisted of sexual crimes to be honest.

Ha ha. Eddington the little bald left back and a sick monster to boot. I like it. I used to leave Ipwar out of my Cameroon side because the other players were uncomfortable with his homosexuality. He usually got twenty minutes to try and let the football do the talking. The little queen that he was (IN MY HEAD)

My other stupid habit is running up staircases gradually lowering my posture so that I crawl for the last third of the staircase. I generally can control this now in public, but a couple of times almost did it in shopping centres and the like. I think it's just a childhood habit dying hard.

This. Very much so this. I still do this a lot in my house and caught myself doing it on the stairs going up to my office. Thankfully there was no one else in at the time.

When playing Fifa 10/ Footy Manager I always make up relationships with all my players and give them back stories in my head. I might suddenly decide to get rid of a star player because he missed training for a week and such like, even though its all in my head. This often effects my team selection in Fifa as I will give a lot of the squad players a game even though my best players could easily play the game. There's no other way for me.

When I'm playing Football Manager I conduct pre and post match interviews in my head. I'll also pepper them with football cliches. For example:

"Well you know Chick, Ibrox is a tough place to come, Rangers have got some wonderful players and there's no too many teams come away from here with a point. However as you know, I'm a firm believer that a game of football is just 11 men vs 11 men, nothing is pre-decided in football, and it's all about the mentality. If I can get it into my players that they've got nothing to fear coming here, and we play to the best of our best abilities there's no reason why we can't get a result today."

For some reason I always have a Glasgwegian accent in these interviews as well.

I sometimes brush my teeth in the shower. Mainly just to kill two birds with one stone. Plus I spend a lot of time brushing my teeth, so it's nice to do it in a nice warm environment - my flat is fucking freezing.

Not the best habit to develop on a regular basis, though, as it's apparently better to brush your teeth with cold water.

i didn't realise people did this until not long ago and it absolutely disgusts me! AND i found my boyfriend doing it last night! ohhh i was not happy!

Guest idol_wild
A person who brushes their teeth in the shower is instantly under suspicion of performing other inappropriate bathroom behaviour in said shower, IMO.

You make it sound as if brushing teeth is "inappropriate bathroom behaviour" in the first place.