aberdeen-music

how many indies are in aberdeen

Guest hexagram56

Guest hexagram56

record shops and skating shop, even in this forum, advertisment for demos ocasionaly pops up, and its a new record company everytime...................................................................how many are their??

ok hears the ones i know

lithium

fat hippy

nomad am

7 street

please tell me more

I'm pretty sure Lithium folded last year and Exile is just operating on it's own as a studio' date=' could be wrong though. If I go into town later today I'll find out.[/quote']

I believe this is the truth. Although what does it say on the Cuts CD? Cos I got a feeling Mr Nicol did more than just press record on that...

ah............... serious can still be fun i guess.

yeh well that night he got head butted and got himself a huge gash across the eye. and he'd been drinking so he couldn't drive home, although he did anyway in the morning but he couldn't have got much sleep cause we all went to bed about 5 30 ish. and he slept on top of the bedding with his clothes on. hes a true surfer.

ah............... serious can still be fun i guess.

yeh well that night he got head butted and got himself a huge gash across the eye. and he'd been drinking so he couldn't drive home' date=' although he did anyway in the morning but he couldn't have got much sleep cause we all went to bed about 5 30 ish. and he slept on top of the bedding with his clothes on. hes a true surfer.[/quote']

I was joking about the serious comment. These boards... humour never travels in text.

I saw the results of that night, nasty. I've always remembered Stoney to be a rough as fuck place to go out in. It was sketchy when I used to go out there, and puts me off going back.

What bands released eps through lithium?

the needles, josephine, quincy, real shocks, nero, lift and the gents plus a couple of compilations and a josephine album.

there may have been more thats all i can remember off the top of me head....

I was joking about the serious comment. These boards... humour never travels in text.

I saw the results of that night' date=' nasty. I've always remembered Stoney to be a rough as fuck place to go out in. It was sketchy when I used to go out there, and puts me off going back.[/quote']

touche.

indeed it aint much fun... but theres ways round it here and there. i guess once the bad guys have bothered you once they dont seem to try anything again. its strange but that seems to be the way it is.

Guest valley69
I believe this is the truth. Although what does it say on the Cuts CD? Cos I got a feeling Mr Nicol did more than just press record on that...

what exactly did he do then sherlock holmes?

they released something a couple of years ago but weren't as good as they used to be, seemed beardier. the case was amazing. still one of my favourite songs by any locally associated band(i know they're from edinburgh but they released that on lithium so um, it counts in my book). hotel transatlantique ep in general was ace. i fell in love with a japanese schoolgirl was pop genius.