aberdeen-music

Musicman Stingray, up on the Ebay.

Runcie

Nice looking bass. Stingrays bring the noise too. I've already got one and don't play that much bass at all at the moment but I still almost bought one from a pawn shop the other week. It was a tasty looking badboy with the piezo pickups and it looked well played in. Thankfully common sense prevailed and I didn't add to the collection of unplayed instruments!!

Dude, I justify having a stingray, a us precision, a modified jap precision and a jazz special and never play them :D I was even close to buying a power jazz special last night too!!

I think we can safely say Spoonie has too much money. :swearing:

I can justify keeping my Jazz V Deluxe and my Jap 4 sting Jazz gaining dust, and i cant even afford a tank of petrol this week!

I think we can safely say Spoonie has too much money. :swearing:

I can justify keeping my Jazz V Deluxe and my Jap 4 sting Jazz gaining dust, and i cant even afford a tank of petrol this week!

Not a chance, just worked hard and saved for them over the years. Do have a bit more cash these days than I used to, certainly, but the jazz special was my last purchase and I bought that when I was a student, about 5/6 years ago. Good times! Got a 2x15 cab and a head as well and that, along with two of my basses, are currently stationed at a friends house in dunblane cos there's not room in the flat for it all!