aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
AronMaiden

T in the Park 2010

Does anyone know when they start taking demos and that for the t break stage? I am quite interested in one of my bands entering this year.

Shit, this actually looks like a decent lineup!

Jay Z, Eminem, The Proclaimers, Skunk Anansie, Biffy, Faithless, Florence and the Machine, The Prodigy. All people I'd go and see if I was there. That's the longest list in a number of years!!

Jay Z, Eminem, The Proclaimers, Skunk Anansie, Biffy, Faithless, Florence and the Machine, The Prodigy. All people I'd go and see if I was there. That's the longest list in a number of years!!

I think it's amongst the worst TITP lineups I've ever seen, Rockness is immensely better this year.

I think it's amongst the worst TITP lineups I've ever seen, Rockness is immensely better this year.

Each to their own I guess. Having just looked at the Rockness website I can't say I agree with you. There's only one act on there I'd be bothered about seeing. Festivals are great banter anyway tho and you always unearth a gem or two.

Feck me, that's a terrible line-up.