aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ronz

Anybody know who can make a scratchplate?

Anybody know of somebody local who can make a scratchplate? Nothing fancy,just for a flying V but mine has seen better days.

Cheers.

Ronz

Anybody know of somebody local who can make a scratchplate? Nothing fancy,just for a flying V but mine has seen better days.

Cheers.

Ronz

If you want an exact fit then you could try taking the thing off (assuming it's whole) and send it to these guys, who will make you an exact copy in whatever material you desire then send it to you with the original plate:

Scratchplate

Thanks but it's a 1980 Overwater custom shop. Nothing out there would fit it as standard?(

Ronz

Have you tried eBay? When I was looking for a Telecaster scratchplate they had about a million different ones in all shapes and sizes.

Great,thanks for that,I just called them but they were closed. I left a message,I'll let you know what they say.

Ronz

If you want an exact fit then you could try taking the thing off (assuming it's whole) and send it to these guys, who will make you an exact copy in whatever material you desire then send it to you with the original plate:

Scratchplate

Neepheid,you're a star:up:

Finally got through to them,get this....send us down the old scratchplate and a new one will cost you...9.99!

Unfrigginbelievable!

Thanks again guys.

Ronz