aberdeen-music

imp: The Unwinding Hours (ex-Aereogramme) + Katerwaul @ The Tunnels, 21st May

offramp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is definitely a plan!

However I might not manage Mitchell's oatcakes.....would Stockan's be laughed out of court?

I'm more of a Paterson fan (not RossP, before you go running to the News Of The World).

See you later hopefully. Looking forward to this one loads.....

I was going to suggest at the shutterspeed gig that we wore name badges with our user names on them.

I may well just go alone, done it before and will do it again, just feel lonely sitting nursing a pint with no mates:(.

Greames got it right though, my mates are fannies.

Say hello then so that I know who John W no mates is

I was going to go if I had managed to get a decent amount of revision notes written out before 8pm, but my bloody laptop overheated and turned itself off for ages so that's held me up quite a bit :( no gig for me tonight - gutted. But I know fine if I went and I had to do a resit I'd be kicking myself for being so daft.

Next time (as long as it isn't exam week)

I was going to go if I had managed to get a decent amount of revision notes written out before 8pm, but my bloody laptop overheated and turned itself off for ages so that's held me up quite a bit :( no gig for me tonight - gutted. But I know fine if I went and I had to do a resit I'd be kicking myself for being so daft.

Next time (as long as it isn't exam week)

I'm genuinely upset by this, i thought i'd annoyed you enough to go last night :p

I'm genuinely upset by this, i thought i'd annoyed you enough to go last night :p

I was all set, thinking "right I'll get that two lecture revision notes done, that's a topic completed" and then my bloody laptop went and turned itself off making me go into a blind panic.

I was really looking forward to it :(