aberdeen-music

peter docherty on twitter.

Teabags

Anyone else notice the that in the post regarding Peter joing the Caustic Divide, there were not capital letters at the start of every word. This leads me to believe that there is some sort of conspiracy on the go regarding Peter's future in AADS, don't let the lie continue!!

P.S: Ben, your posts on their page are awesome.

P.P.S: here's the bands Myspace, I love the "official" in the url, wouldn't want fans going on an unauthorised page afterall! Angels And Dark Souls on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

• Upvote 1

bebo.com - Profile from Angels And Dark Souls <aadsofficial>

GARY DIAMOND, LEAD GUITARIST HAS QUIT THE BAND, BUT NEW LEAD GUITARIST TRYING OUT SOON!!!!

As you might of seen, Gary Diamond has sadly quit the band over musical differences but not to worry we are still going to go on and the good news is that we have a new lead guitarist trying out soon.

Peter Docherty

Lead Member/Drummer/Backing/Temp Screaming Vocalist.

What's a lead member?

I kinda disapprove of this thread if I'm being honest. Poor guy. Poor Collette. Poor my eyes for reading that twitter stream. He'll be crushed if he ever sees these 4 pages of personality deconstruction. I'm out.

(you lot carry on by all means though)

....well put a bloody dress on!

It is quite mean though. But saying that, if he was a celeb, this'd be all kosher. And he is a celeb. He's the lead member of AADS for fuck sake.

l_0196c5043cae059f8a71a0d757143eb3.jpg

Peter (Me) And Charlie Simpson (Lead Vocalist And Guitarist Of Fightstar) (Outside The Glasgow Garage On Saturday 24th May 2008)

l_fa69158a7a4b4395b9d85a671fd2cf04.jpg

Peter (Me) & Colette Baillie (My Girlfriend) (In My Room In My House On Sunday 12th April 2009)

l_4040bcc57af3497eb3142756441706ad.jpg

In The White Heather Bus Stop At Hendry Road In Kirkcaldy On Wednesday 6th January 2010.

Yep. Those pictures confirm it. Right after he took that last photo, he turned to the woman next to him in the bus stop and said "This is fucking it. I'm going to fucking cut you."