aberdeen-music

peter docherty on twitter.

Teabags

I ad no idea what to expect when I opened this thread, but it has far exceeded my expectations. I went onto Peter's personal myspace page, and his 'About Me' is fucking heroic. Check it out:

Peter's Myspace

About me:

I'm 5 foot 10 and a half, I've got brown hair, Sometimes i've got blonde streeks in it, I've got blue eyes. I've got a great girlfriend called Colette. I'm at Adam Smith College Stenton Campus doing NQ Introduction To Creative Technologies. I'm Lead Member and Drummer in my band Angels And Dark Souls. I done two college courses at the Adam Smith College St Brycedale Campus, The first course I done was A (NQ) National Qualification Skills For Holiday Representatives (Reps) And Flight Attendants Course and I finished and passed the course. Then I done A (SGA) Scottish Group Award Travel And Tourism Course but I never finished the course. I was born in Greenock, Inverclyde, Scotland. I only lived there till I was 4 years old, Then I moved to Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland. I live with my Mum Lynda, Dad Peter, Little Brother Ryan And Dog Holly (A Border Collie).

• 2 weeks later...

That's some interesting stuff.

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 18TH MARCH!!!!

12:48 AM Mar 16th via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON MONDAY 15TH MARCH!!!!

11:44 AM Mar 14th via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 11TH MARCH!!!!

3:05 AM Mar 9th via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON MONDAY 8TH MARCH!!!!

4:40 AM Mar 8th via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 4TH MARCH!!!!

1:58 AM Mar 3rd via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 25TH FEBRUARY!!!!

4:03 AM Feb 22nd via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 18TH FEBRUARY!!!!

4:01 AM Feb 15th via web

PRACTISING AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA FOR 2 HOURS FROM 3:00PM TILL 5:00PM ON SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY!!!!

12:19 PM Feb 5th via mobile web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY!!!!

4:03 AM Feb 1st via web

THE FIRST TWO HOUR BAND PRACTISE OF THE YEAR WENT OK ON SATURDAY 30TH JANUARY AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA!!!!

4:04 PM Jan 30th via mobile web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON MONDAY 25TH JANUARY!!!!

8:30 AM Jan 24th via web

PRACTISING AT THE MUSIC PROJECT AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY!!!!

1:36 AM Jan 18th via web

That band practice a lot.

Guest Gladstone

I might start listing band practices on our myspace page, just in case anyone fancies coming along...

Nae likely, seeing as they don't come to our gigs, but you never know...

My favourite series of AADS tweets were these -

SUPRISE COMING ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

5:33 AM Dec 9th, 2009 via web

SUPRISE COMING TONIGHT (THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER)!!!!

12:45 AM Dec 10th, 2009 via web

THE SUPRISE PRACTISE AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER GOT CANCELED, BUT OH WELL, BRING ON 2010!!!!

1:02 PM Dec 11th, 2009 via web

They Must Be Getting Really Good At Their Cover Of Between Angels And Insects By Papa Roach (Guest Vocals By Raz Riot of Manic Romance) And Their Instrumental called Angels And Dark Souls And Their Cover Of Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This), Their Own Version Of Marilyn Manson's Version And Scars By Papa Roach!