aberdeen-music

peter docherty on twitter.

Teabags

Continuing on from discussing it in the pictures thread.

Peter Docherty (peterdocherty89) on Twitter

Look at this. Done over 4 posts. I'm fucking stunned. He felt the world needed to know all of this...

Today i'm going to play Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 on the Xbox & Listen to music at the same time...until My Girlfriend Colette gets here around 12:00pm. Watch Transformers 2 with her. We will maybe play the Xbox aswell...At 7:30pm My Dad's giving her a lift back home to Kinghorn so I will be in the car too...Then after that My Dad is driving Him and I back home.

Am I being a cunt cos he might actually be autistic?

Do you reckon he has alarms going off all the time so that he does things at that exact minute which he's posted about?

• Upvote 1

Thing is, His Girlfriend Collette Came Round At 12:00pm And They Watched Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen. His Dad Gave Her A Lift Home At 7.30pm To Her House In Kinghorn. So She Was At His House For 450 Minutes. Transformers 2 Revegne Of The Fallen Is 150 Minutes Long. What Were Peter Docherty And Collette Doing For The Other 300 Minutes? Just Playing The Xbox? For 300 Minutes?

Thing is, His Girlfriend Collette Came Round At 12:00pm And They Watched Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen. His Dad Gave Her A Lift Home At 7.30pm To Her House In Kinghorn. So She Was At His House For 450 Minutes. Transformers 2 Revegne Of The Fallen Is 150 Minutes Long. What Were Peter Docherty And Collette Doing For The Other 300 Minutes? Just Playing The Xbox? For 300 Minutes?

On a scale of 1-10 how hard was it to type that whole response With Every Word Starting With A Capital Letter Like This? Those ten words there were a bit of a dick for me.

I bet he's a rampant murderer, and this is all a very, very comprehensive alibi.

He couldn't have killed anyone, because he was at the YMCA, or playing Xbox. It's the only reason he'd supply exact times and dates, surely? He must have snuffed about 10 folk, and counting.

How bad will it be if this turns out to be the case? Is anyone else loving the wee nicknames the band members have in brackets beside their actual names btw? I think all bands should have these, the PRS should hunt you down and kill you if you don't have a ridiculous stage name like Peter and his mates.

I love how his band post on facebook as if everyone cares when they practise, and as if everyone will be at their practises:

Angels And Dark Souls THE SUPRISE PRACTISE AT THE KIRKCALDY YMCA ON THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER GOT CANCELED, BUT OH WELL, BRING ON 2010!!!!

December 2009 at 21:01Angels And Dark Souls SUPRISE COMING TONIGHT (THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER)!!!!

10 December 2009 at 08:47Angels And Dark Souls SUPRISE COMING ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!09 December 2009 at 13:35