aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
chris5058

Drummer looking for band

Drummer 26, looking for a band/people to jam with, gigging experience, music tastes range from metallica, to smashing pumpkins, foo fighters, biffy, greenday, blink, RATM, muse, and many more....

I have my own gear/transport, just moved to aberdeen lookin to get playing live again after the last band split.

gimme a shout if your looking for a drummer!

Chris

hey there im a bassist and into a lot of the bands u mentioned. im new too the area too and willing to travel to the city for practice etc. give me a shout if u wana know more!

hey man we have been looking to start a band but were lacking a drummer, but we like exactly the same type of stuff, metallica dn biffy clyro particularly! we have 2 guitarrists, one of whom sings, and a bass player, so if ur up for it give us a shout!

hey dude we are looking for a drooomer,we plan on playing a few covers aswell as writting our own stuff we like him to parkwaydrive to iron maiden let me know wot u think. cheers

Drummer wanted

Drummer 26, looking for a band/people to jam with, gigging experience, music tastes range from metallica, to smashing pumpkins, foo fighters, biffy, greenday, blink, RATM, muse, and many more....

I have my own gear/transport, just moved to aberdeen lookin to get playing live again after the last band split.

gimme a shout if your looking for a drummer!

Chris

Hi we are a original R & B indie out fit called The passionate people looking for a drummer for live work and to complete our EP, hear some of my unplugged stuff at Jake Taylor Band - some of the tunes are in our set.

Jake Tel:07881553233