aberdeen-music

Scottish Comix

vwlssknght

Hi, all. I'm new to the board, but I figured I'd take a chance and post this here.

I'm trying to track down a handful of comics that were done up by Dave Smith and Graham Murdoch, published in Aberdeen in the '80s under the "Keltik Komix" title, as follows:

Rigger Mortis

Oh don't stop the Carnivore

Fringe Benefit

The Wally's Monument

Drambo

There's also another, published in Dundee:

Cheapskate Comix #1 (Gerard B. Lohan)

If any of you have any of those and would be willing to sell them, I'd pay quite nicely! Send me a PM or reply here.

Interesting! I know they did the Black Bag character, but I wasn't aware that it had its own comic outside of Viz. I'd buy it, if you'd be willing to sell!

I'd have to find it first...and there's a chance it might've been heaved ages ago. I might also be wrong about which one it was...I'll have a check this week. Sorry about the vagueness..it's an age thing.

Hmm, i'm pretty sure i've got a couple of Keltik Komix stashed in my loft, nae idea which ones though, i think i have some Glasgow ones too...Electric soup ?? been years since i went through them all

Electric Soup, that's a good one! I think there were 17 issues in all and was followed by Northern Lightz. The MacBam Brothers and the Astrouding Ganjaman have had their own comics, too.