aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Flash@TMB

Moorings Calendar

Have I be given access to moderate The Moorings calendar yet?... because I can't. Not sure if I'm just too quick off the mark, or there's a genuine problem.

You should have access. Can you see The Moorings Bar calendar in the drop-down menu on the bottom right of the Calendar section?

You should have access. Can you see The Moorings Bar calendar in the drop-down menu on the bottom right of the Calendar section?

The calendar appears no problem, but when I click on the 'add new event' then whatever type of event (single , recurring, etc) it sends me to the 'Flash@TMB you do not have permission to access this page.'

No, the "My Calendar" is your own private calendar and anything you add into that calendar will not be displayed publically. Instead, for public events, you want to add them to the "Dr Drakes" calendar in your case.

Yes I have added events. One question: when I add a recurring event it only seems to appear in the first instance but not if I scroll into the future. Does the calendar only show the very next instance of a recurring event, or should it show all future occurances.

Yours, still scrolling into the future, Flash.

Yes I have added events. One question: when I add a recurring event it only seems to appear in the first instance but not if I scroll into the future. Does the calendar only show the very next instance of a recurring event' date=' or should it show all future occurances.

Yours, still scrolling into the future, Flash.[/quote']

A good question. My guess is that it will only show the first instance but as I've never used them before then I'm not too sure. Guess we just wait a week/month and see if any events reoccur as they should!